We're Tying the Knot!
It's been an amazing 3 years since this wonderful woman and I went out on our first (legendary) date to a One Republic concert. It was a fine day on June 2nd, 2014 (which also happens to be the birthday of one of my sisters!)... and Christine and I have been 'Counting Stars' with each other ever since.
We're making it official on June 30th, 2017! We'll be tying the knot (literally and figuratively!) and bringing the lives of myself (Jon), Christine, Emma, Bella, and Roxy all together as we embark on the first day of the rest of our lives, together as a family!
Gifts are always optional, but if you'd like to know what we're most interested in, you'll find our registries at the following sites:
La Valencia Hotel
1132 Prospect Street
La Jolla, CA 92037
Chances are we'll have a beautiful, warm day to watch a gorgeous sunset over the ocean as we celebrate our past, present, and future love with our closest friends and family. Just to be on the safe side, it's always a good idea to have a look at the weather coming ahead. Here's a link to La Jolla's next 10 day forecast, and note that you can click on any of the dates to see sunrise and sunset times to maximize your sunset viewing activities and such!
Things to do in and Around La Jolla
- Walk around the town near La Valencia... There are lots of great restaurants and fun little shops!
- Go check out the ocean and views by La Jolla Cove.
- Try paragliding, hang-gliding, or just take in the amazing views at the Torrey Pines Gliderport.
- Go to SeaWorld.
- Go on a kayak, snorkel, or bike tour in La Jolla.
- Go get the "Coast Toast" breakfast at Brockton Villa! The views are incredible, and Coast Toast is kind of like the love child of some awesome french toast who got together with a soufflé. It's freaking amazing!!
- There are TONS of things to do in La Jolla and beyond... Here's a link to a general 'Things to do in San Diego' site, and don't hesitate to ask Christine or I for any suggestions if you're curious about something!
Stay tuned... We'll post wedding photos here after the big day!